Testimonial: "Things are going well here and Radek is working out nicely as part of our Implementation Team. Thank you for connecting us." - Software Development Manager, GIS Solution Company
What is a Short List?
When you accept applications using GeographyJobs, each job posting gets a Short List where you may keep track of the best candidates.
1. You may add candidates to a Short List from the list of overall job applicants for a given job by clicking on the name link of an applicant to go into their profile.
2. Once in the profile, you may select which list you would like to save them to, and click “Save to my short list”
3. You may also add candidates that you find from the resumé database so that you can compare these people with those that have applied for the job.
4. Should you ever remove an applicant from a short list, you can always re-add them because the applicant will always remain in your applicant list for a given job (or in the declined list).
5. If you remove a candidate from a short list that originated from the database, you will have to re-add them from another database search, but there is no guarantee that it will still be available.