Testimonial: "Things are going well here and Radek is working out nicely as part of our Implementation Team. Thank you for connecting us." - Software Development Manager, GIS Solution Company
Where do I view applicant quiz results and scores?
1. Login to your GeographyJobs Employer account.
2. Click Manage Candidates near the right-hand side.
3. Click any of your job posting links to view the applicant list.
4. You will notice the left-most column shows the Quiz Score. This displays the overall quiz score for each candidate.
5. You may click the Quiz Score column header to sort and resort the records by ascending or descending score so that you can quickly get to all the top scoring applicants as defined by your quiz.
6. Click on one of the applicant names to view an applicant’ full profile.
7. Here you will be able to scroll down to the section marked “Quiz” and you will see their score and what the applicant actually answered for each of the questions.